Monday, July 11, 2011

Life in the Heart of Manila: The 18th Birthday of Our Bunso

Yesterday morning at 10 am,we have to attend a mass at St.Jude Parish Church for Thanks giving for today's birthday of my youngest daughter.And my first time to enter at this church where in a Chinese priest delivered a messages about the Gospel of Matthew at Chapter-7,a choir singing accompanied by electronic organ whom it feels my heart to praise the Lord and blessed for this morning together with my family. I hope next time my son join us because he was still sleepy form last night's computer he didn't come with us in church.

In the afternoon,we proceed to SM-manila to watch a movie entitled-Transformer at the 4rth level of the complex,and find out more audience at the theater's lobby-waiting in line to buy tickets.And during the preview,we need to use a 3D eyeglass while watching the film and it makes me an excitement and enjoy this feeling of thrill and reality of projection infront of us only for my first time experience.

bday2

bday1

And next ,we stay at the ground lobby for dinner at Classic Savory a chinese restaurant. I liked the food there. We had fried chicken, Shanghai rolls, shrimp puffs, crunchy squid, yang chow fried rice and pancit canton for long life of my daughter.

bday3

The restaurant is also beside the wow videoke show-contestants singing one by one to the crowd and judges in front.So,it also an another entertainment we used to watch when waiting our order foods. We have a wonderful dinner and bonding moments during this dinner until our Bunso had to blow the candle in a cake brought by my son from Red Ribbon.

bday4

Here's wishing her the very best of everything she wanted for herself to fullfill her dreams and ambition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila