Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life in the Heart of Manila -My Wife 57nth Birthday

Last year,we have to celebrate her birthday in our new house in Naic,cavite.It is a moments of being together for my family with my younger brother-Roy; and teen agers -nieces-Anna lou and Norhisa. But after one year, my wife is very excited again for this natal day. She used to go to church in St. Jude for thanksgiving and blessed by the glory of God and Thy righteousness.

mame

She is really a woman, my partner for a lifetime.And I recall the first time I have met her with a sense of humor to make me smile,a fighting spirit in time of unjustice matter and give me hope during my frustrated life before.

In the next afternoon,we have to visit SM-manila for family bonding time and spent our dinner at Pizza Hut as a celebration for my wife's 57th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila