Thursday, September 22, 2011

In Memory of My Sister, Ditse Lolita

Last Monday night at around 9:30 pm, we've recieved a text message from my loving daughter Edel a sad news that my elder sister Ditse Lolit died of heart attack. I felt sad and worried to this news and started to remember her memories as my second eldest sister who was alive before. There are 12 members in our family. According to my father, Erning is my eldest brother and died at 2 years old from pneumonia,it is the first sad story I heard from my father when i was a child. My Ate Clarita, Ditse Lolit were married already.

lolit

Every year during our town fiesta they would come home and I would meet my nephews and go around the town plaza and enjoy the town festival. My mother said after she completed a dressmaking course, she got married to Kuya Romy and lived in Pantabangan,Nueva Ecija.

When I was a teenager,I used to visit their place and stay with her family for a vacation break. They used to have a tailor shop in front of their house and my brother-in-law, Kuya Romy and Ditse Lolit were the owners and sewers at Raymund's Custom Tailor. They had already 4 kids then: Zaldy,George,Neneng and Galok is a newborn baby at 10 months. Every morning ,I used to carry him in my shoulder to take care and visit a neighbor and friend. Zaldy is the eldest son followed by George and Neneng is the only daughter. We are almost at same age level during that time,and before I leave I would receive a new oxford long pants and brown polo shirt as presents from my sister and my brother-in-law. And since my first time to wear this kind of terno dress, I feel proud of myself when my friends find it nice and looks good on me.

After so many years now, I thought most of her dreams came true in the right time, it shows in the smile on her face inside the coffin. Also as a sign of last goodbye when we're looking at her with my family.Praise God for all the Blessings and Thy Righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila