Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our Destination ,..to a final curtain,(my way-to heaven)-for whatever status we have now..?

From the time I heard this hit song of Frank Sinatra's-My Way.Theres so many incident that happened throughout the country by singing and interpreting about the messages content with this song.And I can't forget some experience when the first videoke machine was recognized,I was an OFW in Kuwait who got the interest to record my trying out to sing this song and the result:I just want to play it in my cassette player/stereo during my homesick moments from being far away to my family here in the Philippines.As time goes by until I return back here,the videoke singing become popular in all walks of life.In any occation,the happiness or the memorable moments is not complete without this hits song from the past"my way," will sang by somebody else.The tradition is continously every night in the night bar and restaurants even at every home before going to sleep under the influence of alcohol or prohibited drugs.And most of the time,an incident news appear in the next morning..A trouble cause by singing this song,My Way"between the suspect and the victims..Yesterday,when I watching the departure honor in Live Tv broadcast from Naga city of DILG sec.Robredo's remain.His Wife Lena Robredo has to recieve the Phil.flag of honor from Pres.Noy2 Aquino.It must symbolized as the final curtain for the secretary's body (for cremation).The sincerity,dedication in his career and His memories still in the heart of every Filipino people and it was already written in our history today.And now ,the end is near,according to the introduction of this song.I did it my way,to my family,friends,relatives and for the world where I belong.Only God in heaven by his kingdom can justify the time of our journey and our destination..After the greatest performance we used to perform in our life for better or for worst.,-our accountability to the creator..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila