Friday, December 4, 2009

My Childhood Days

as i remember,my hometown is 105 km from manila to reach penaranda,nueva ecija,my father works as serviceman in the town only refuelling station owned by myfathers employer, the bautista family.our house is 100 steps direct distance from the station,early in the morning,were awaken by customers looking for my father,for a while disturb my sweet dream as a child.after a hour,my mother is awake and preparing our foods for breakfast,a half liter carabaos milk,fried dryfish or tuyo in tagalog and banana halves,boiled rice placed in a family bowl,and ready in our dining table. i was awake now,and get up proceed to our balcony and terrace beside the upstairs for comfort.we start together in a dining table with my brother and sisters to take breakfast.were a big family of12 members,my elder brother erning is died,when he is 2 yrs old,my ate ,elder sis.already married lived in manila,my ditse is also married and stay in pantabangan,baby is living with my auntie:s family in san jose,far town of nueva ecija.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila