Sunday, December 6, 2009

first time in school

it was july 1963,3months ahead for my birthday at 7,my mother use to admit me in grade 1,sec 2 under mrs.gayatgay in the town central sch. i meet my cousin,boydado and one new friend,ekyo as my classmates.after the class,used to play at the school ground infront and go home together at 5:30 pm. at night,we met at my father station,where in his father is known as bus driver of the bautista transport operating bet.manila.penaranda,papaya and fort magsaysay.while ekyos father is a bus units maintainance personnel at night.the place is the center of town communication,recreations and we:ll playing around or hiding inside the units or scrolling in the nearby towns by this system of daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila