Sunday, December 6, 2009

strangers on my way

as a boy,a pleasure for me to watch my father most of the time,in his work even at the late night.Behind the station,i used to play and watch the folks even the strangers,workers living at the maintenance yard of the bautista transport since my father is the nearest resources for them.Like elmo,a strong masculine mechanics and utility man always kidding,lift my whole body everyday.primo,a manilenyo painter whom i followed even inside the yard for unit bus body painting with other men assisting on him.martin,a manilenyo master mechanics by the bautista used to drove us and visit other parts of the town.i meet the idea of learning about life and the process accordingly to their job as a kid first experience.atnight,after bussiness hour of my father and i pretending we can go home now,but we used to walk and passby to the moonlighting cabaret building and peeping,listening sweet music with the strangers inside,women from some parts of the country,men visitors from other town until he order a balut,a bottle of beer,a papaitan soup is enough for us to direct our path at home,after the strangers on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila