Friday, January 1, 2010

Nobody,nobody but you, through a sad nightmare

ounce in my lifetime as a teenager,a stranges nightmare comes on my sleepy soul of mine:floating and moving so fast towards to what my minds desired,beneath the moonlight shadows while in sound of silence, watching dark linen of shady old trees approaching on me very fast.continously ,travelled around my known friends home and find them nothing and silence.until come back in our home and still alone,no one at home but only my mother lay on a white coffin and dressed in white shines in our dark room side with no one there but my soul alone.feeling sad and to cry but I can:t until i awake so sad and very tired to what happen to me before.thanks god its only a nightmare.But it comes in reality when my mother past away last Aug.10,1996.I found the true sadness and bitter through the moments i missed her so much,a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila