Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Life with Lady in Black,a Kuwaiti Samaritan E15

It was Jan.5,1985,late afternoon,when i recieve my first letter from my family.I m glad and feeling on the mood after a hard and cold days work this time.I completed and wait until we proceed to our room at 3:20 pm for rest. I just read my letter and sleep and can t understand what happen to my money; I used to send with my letter and lost along the way at home.For the first time,I commit a big mistake when I try to attach a not so big amount of money inside of my letter,so i feel sorry again to myself.I knew the person who did this for me as told me by my wife in her first letter now. And I hate him and considered as  a corrupt person in the government employees today.Thank you Lord,and pray for you about this person for the punishment and give him a lesson to change from his corrupt practices. I also found a picture of my daughter at one year old and three months and she start to walk,little bit crying in her blue dress. I m feeling happy again,and imagining the day we brought her to Gapan for the purchase of that clothes,before of my departure:four months ago. I m very proud when i ll present it and showed by all friends here in the room,just to post it infront of my metal cabinet as an inspiration before i proceed to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila