Thursday, June 9, 2011

Life in the heart of Manila: My Wife and I

Since October 14 last year, we move in here in Aguado St., a part of Quiapo and MalacaƱang where my daughter work for almost 7 years now. We just want to stay here with my family than our new house in Cavite because of our part to do our moral support for them. In the morning, we are wake up by a garbage truck horn for collecting our waste bag and I get up on my sleep to bring it down on the street side of Aguado.

meandwifey
me and Ampy, my wife of 26 years

At 7am,my daughter start to prepare and going out to her office before 8 am. Here in the window,we watch her walking towards La Cocina compound,crossing the street with commuter jeepneys passerby and some of barangay member cleaning the remain of garbages truck.We can find here from the 3rd floor window the top of presidential palace,surrounded by tall old trees on the left side,and infront a residential houses accros the interior from Aguado. This place still crowded with different culture from some part of the Philippines and foreigners from other parts of Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila