Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life in the heart of Manila: Father and Son

From this moment,we use to write my experience and my family after for a long time.They have a new desktop being install here at the corner of the room.My son,sleeping on the other side,manage to purchase this set find a teaching job in Binondo-PTSA school.

253806_1803523407154_1211911536_31620295_5531479_n
my only son and his proud father

I am proudly congratulate him for passing his licensure exam.after publish in nationwide newspaper.My sisters awknowledge me also through texting with my wife.It reminds my idea and remember my earlier hardship,suffering and happiness we have here in Manila,until Ive got married with my wife now.She is completely in my heart while our daughters and only son fullfilled their future and dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Uy daddy marunong ka na maglagay ng pictures. Galing ah. :)

    ReplyDelete

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila