Sunday, June 19, 2011

Life in the heart of Manila: Tribute to My Father

Today,a father's day celebration and dedicated to all fathers who become responsible for his family's welfare,for better or for worst,to lead them in spiritual and to guide them in their ambition to be a father also for a new generation.He was my father,Mateo Legaspi Mabalay of Penaranda,Nueva Ecija:he lifted me up in his shoulder always when I was a child even in the middle of the night as my toothache and going to the neighbors refreshment and take halo-halo,ice mixed with fruits sugar and milk,use to absorb the cold and feeling fine again.Last night,my son come home lately and extend his early fathers day greetings with me while starting and pretend to sleep here at the floor of our room. It can make me to remember about my father through this way,and emotional teardrops nearly fallen from my eyes.I missed the moments when he is with us as a happy and simple family dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila