Friday, June 24, 2011

Life in the heart of Manila: Father's Day

Last sunday night,we've to visit for the second time the Greenbelt -Makati with my family after for so long years when I was still a student here in Manila.My daughter had a gift certificates to be used for free dinner at Red Crab restaurant located at the second floor of the complex.They serve us their special delicacies like sea crabs parts,roasted hito,a tahoong soup,la paella +shanghai rice+lemon juices.

The place is now crowded with customers for this days fathers celebration.Somebody is playing a piano and sings in the middle of the area about the songs of the late 80's.Feeling so comfort and relax for tonights dinner while watching some foreigners with their filipino wives and kids.

fd1

We have to scroll at other side of the complex and ice cream treat at Italian - Gelato. I enjoyed my ice cream. It was sweet and cool flavor of chocolate, my wife mango and my duaghter blueberry at P100 per scoop expensive but perfect.

fd2

Lots of foreign people standby,dining and drinking beer in cans at nearby cocktail lounge entertained by sexy women in shortpants.Thought,this place become an Ermita Extention today for this beautiful scenery and bussiness from Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila