Saturday, July 23, 2011

Life in the heart of Manila-The facial Treatment of my wife

Almost two months now,when my daughter decide for the treatment of my wife black marks around her eyes and chest. It was performed by a dermatology doctor in Imus-cavite through a laser light burning and the result is almost at the long time observation.This morning,they prepare again and going out to the doctor for another session or check-up.I hope, there is a progressive development when they will coming home tonight or this afternoon..It is the most important wishes by my wife for her facial looks : to remove it permanently so that she can look more younger than today.And I thought its impossible to happen for her even before:the first time I met her,I'll never mind about what she had in her face,but she looks so lovely for me with soft white and flawless skin attraction.But after a long time for being together,the changes in our looks will happen naturally going older and not so younger anymore.Whatever the result is,even its true or not I wish also to let it happen the removal of her black marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila