Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life in the heart of Manila- The Techo Family

When I arrive here in Manila last Mar.09 -to attend a commencement exercise for my son 's graduation ,I spend my dinner with the family for the first time after I was introduce by my daughter Edel to them:My new Kumpare Leonor,Kumare Tining,Albie -the only daughter and Edwin the only son-my daughter 's fiancee ever since we are informed by my daughter about their relationship before. They lived in at La Cocina compound-an old Museum House and restaurant owned by the Legarda -Roces.Kumpare is a former family driver of the clan and Kumare is now the OIC of the Restaurant.

Since then,I learn to visit their home located at the back of La Cocina-where in my daughter doing a partime job as tour guide at the Museum.After the group party or family,lunch or dinner,wedding,baptismal and other occassion are always being held here. Sometimes, they would to visit us in our house in Cavite-when we have an occasion for joint family bonding and last Dec.2010,my wife and I requested by Kumare to do and help them for onion peeling works with daily income.I thought,a compromise to have a tears from our eyes to perform this job but we can't denied them for this situation.And last month,I did it again for two days liked an office work,crying secretly infront of onions clamp..For me,to pleased them is the signature of my approval for my daughter's incoming wedding plan.And wish her for the very best for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila