Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Life in the Heart of Manila/The Early Manila Boy-part-3

The next time she came at home in Penaranda. She had brought her 3 kids and the youngest is Boy at 3 years old is wearing a graded contact lens because of his eyes cross sight.And this time,the bisperas of our town fiesta festival and it always being held every last sunday of month of May.We used to visit our town plaza together with my three kids nephews,Noel,Hapon and Boy and they looks so clean and white skin complexion and feeling so happy when my friends and neighbors find them asking who are these sons ? And suddenly my answer is: my nephews to my ate clarita ,when were walking on and stanby at main store.We've to ride on the ferris wheel and toy airplane during that late afternoon.They have a comments to Hapon that she looks liked a Japanese boy,during our visit to our neighbors high class family.After the town fiesta,my sister used to awake early in the morning to avail a first trip bus to Manila at 5:30 in the morning.She left her eldest son Noel to my mother and when he awake in the morning.He was crying for so long moments until I've to convince him that her mother will come back this afternoon only.But it takes another one week before her mother got to go back this time.
As time goes by,the family of my sister has grown up into seven children.From Noel ,Hapon and Boy,another batch was born ,and they are :Vic,Peter,Loloy and Ona.And everyday,is always a challenge to my sister to perform her duties and responsibilites to her kids in household activities.The 5th child Peter got a stomach digestive infection and died at 2 years old.The influence in their small community of different and mixed culture.They have lost a moral support from their parents to continued to study in higher education.Like Hapon,he could'nt completed his High sch. course,and become a group member of petty crime in their place.And one day,he became a suspect in a homecide case.But they could make a settlement to the victim and forget about it.He was accidentally died in a construction bldg.to do his job as steelman in 1991.And he forget to get married at the age of 30 yrs.And his story use to end up with nothing but myself.It makes me to remember him as part of my childhood mem.Until my sister have got a heart attack at the start of last year 2003 and she can recover from the city hospital.After a months ago,she has past away at the age of 65 yrs.old.We have to attend a last goodbye for our beloved sister this time with tears fallen down in the last moments of her story.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila