Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Daughter Edelweiss Fairy Tale and Wedding

As a product of secret love affair before with my wife today. I could'nt imagine that one of my favorite song entitled'the children of the 80's sang by my idol international singer,.Joan Baez, successfully influenced the life of my daughter that brought us to elevate our living status. And her name,Edelweiss is given and suggest to me by our late godmother,a teacher-Mrs.Amelita M. Bautista,our neighbor in my hometown at PeƱaranda,N.E.And according to her,..the symbolic national flower of Switzerland. Until the time comes,she was born in the morning of 12th Oct.1983 at the provincial hospital in Cabanatuan city,My father used to assist and watch my wife before she proceed to the delivery room by attending nurses.He used to stay at the entrance hall with some people sitting beside him.And suddenly,they heard a loud cry of newly born baby(my daughter),an old Ilocana lady,had saying: a sign of good fortune and opportunity offered to this baby,.as telling me before by my father.And during my visit at the hosp.Nursery in the late afternoon.The Nurse on duty had told me,.if I'm willing to give or adoption in exchange for valuable big amount of money from somebody-requested and to remind, the father of this beautiful baby girl that I carried now on my arms.I thought,.never in my wish and from my soul,.. daddy pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila