Monday, August 20, 2012

Handa Ka Na Ba? Are you Prepared? A life time personal challenges to every Human Beliefs..

I was in elementary sch.,and recall the memorable experience with my teacher,Mrs.Malonzo in grade IV. Every morning ,before she proceed to our lesson,they telling us a bible story from the creation of about the beginning of every thing.From Adam and eve in the paradise until the teaching of about Christ'and his 12 disciples.And give us an assignment to go to church every sunday and make a salute or cross sign infront of the church before going to school.One day,during our class lesson,discussion or reporting,I have no idea of what is all about,since our family is a protestant and our U.C.C.P. small church and its my passable way to go in our school.At this time,I 've nothing to report,and one of my classmate has to cheat me that I'm a bad boy and Igot to bit by my teacher in my open hands by hard rattan stick and personally lost my reputation in our class..My first  years in college,I promised to myself that I should studied very well for my own bright future.Until one semestral break,I use to spend it and return to my hometown in PeƱ.N.E.and visit again  all my friends and neighbors.One of them is tio Pabling and his family,he is a new pastor now and he invite me to accompany him in Sinasajan on the next sunday for his duty as a pastor in our nearby barrio.During the church service,I found myself seriously  listening to song number by her deaconese,she is Minerva ,a third yr.high school student from Papaya,a nearest town next to sinasajan.And the next sunday is also an invitation from her for the coming church activities for children and young people of the church,a daily vacation sunday sch.,But before this,we used to prepare all the visual aids materials in the house of my friend pastor and share my knowledge as a teacher of the class of presenting a messages of God is Love and Jesus is the way the truth and the Life,.No one will go to the father but through Him.We have completed the activities with the cooperation of Arnell,son of pastor tio pabling..And when I come back in Manila for sem.enrollment,I used to remember my part on the last job i performed mostly to the girl with a beautiful voice.I thought it was from heaven,and I fell in Love with her for the first time.I used to attend a campus crusade for christ fellowship in N.U...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila