Friday, January 25, 2013

My Mother's 94rth Birthday

Just like our former late president Corazon C.Aquino,My mother was born on Jan.25,1919 in barrio sinasajan,Peñaranda,Nueva Ecija.A nearby barrio from our native town where you can passes by to a wide river before you reach this place.Her name is Filomena C.Leodones and at the age of 17 years old-she married to my father-Mateo L.Mabalay of 26 years old of age with the arrangement and compromise between of my grandfather-Marciano and Lola Anselma while playing' cuajo'(-a card game for this time)at grandmother's house in sinasajan.Until on March 1936 -the wedding of the couple was held in the church of Peñaranda.This is the story i was learned from my mother,since when i was a child.And had raise a 10 children from clarita-my ate,Lolita-my ditse,Bebe-my' sanse',Yollie-My 2nd ate,Miriam,my 2nd ditse,Erning-, my kuya,Edgardo,Myself,Roy and Elsa..We reside at the town proper,the old house of my Grandfather-beside the Market-right front corner the main street.And in the happy memories of life in my home town..since then..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila