Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Mother's 94rth Birthday-

She is My Mother,Filomena Leodones Mabalay or we called her'Inang"by my brothers and sisters.Last Aug.10,1996,I was on my job site in Titan cement Plant-Tanay,Rizal- when an emergency call from my sister,Ate yoly was order for me by our plant supt.My mother is dead on arrival at the Nueva Ecija Hosp in Cabanatuan city-according to my older bro.Gardy due to pulmonary desease,when i come home in PeƱaranda before sunset for this day.At the age of 77 years old,she is gone with a Accomplishment in Life for her family.And I recall,the every detail about her words of wisdom from her since when we were young.I was really so sad this time and suffer a long time of depress until I used to come back at the cement plant.The greatest mother that I've ever had was gone to us.Oh Lord, my God please help me to forget about of being alone after this tragedy for my family..

2 comments:

  1. Wherever your mother is, she's very happy for all your accomplishments. She raised a good son and a great person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to share areas of grief, for what happened to you, you may give in endurance

    ReplyDelete

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila