Sunday, January 27, 2013

From Dust to the Wind-All we are is dust in the Wind-The nature of Life ?..

Some People says that our human body only came from Dust..?But I can't believe and awknowledge,I was born by my Mother.After such a long time of experienced in this life,I find out and learned with curiosity that it was true.All of us will come to the kingdom of God after this life was tired in this world and say goodbye to the creator.All the memories we left behind-even it is kind or bad to our common human being.Is it honorable for them or crazy thing in their understandings?,your legacy will project to their memory and they could not forgot you from now on and forever.Like a dust in the wind,they use to plant your past life in a good soil and it maintain to reap another kind of life-just liked your images and attitude for the future generation..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daddy! I pray every day that you and mom live long so you could see us (your children) build our own happy families like what we have today. I love you both! :)

    ReplyDelete

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila