Friday, February 1, 2013

(HD 720p) The Sampaguita Song

This kind of flower is so smell very attractive fracrance and a symbol of our nationality as Filipino.It Looks like a small white roses in the morning ,when you watching its blooming and smelling its essence like a beautiful-filipina goddess walking in a Sampaguita's trees- flower garden. A very useful to presents to our love ones during graduation march or any kind of celebration,thanks giving and ritual.When I was young,i heard the first compose song-music in a radio-mostly during our graduation in Elementary and high school.I felt the melody drifting to my heart and soul-about my performance.I thought,they were so much intellectual than myself cause of they got an honor for our class.Its my natural emotion,while this music we're performed by our local brass band in PeƱaranda,N.E.I've always promise to myself for much more commitment to improve my ability.Until I enter in college and completed my career,the song reminds me about a beautiful life is my wish for the future..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila