Tuesday, February 19, 2013

From Ayala-Alabang "Short Story of Love" part-2

Last Feb.13 at around 3:00pm,Lourdes-a breast cancer victim has passed away at perpetual help hospital in Las Piñas.After my brother Roy share us a text messages informing us about his wife very sad sufferings from virus cancer.And she can't survive anymore and got a big hospital bill payment of about 194 thousands php.They asking our help for this big amount for they have no big amount this time to discharge the remain of Lourdes from that hospital.I feel uneasy for this moments and used to connect and chat my cousins and friends to share and sponsored for this amount badly needed today by my brother.I used to pray to God for this moments about the death of Lourdes and may the Lord the almighty give them comfort for her soul and interested people with concerned to help about so much for their needs today..Anybody else about the readers who are willing to share and respond about the needs this time by my brother-you can contact me directly at my landline-02 708 8010 or cp.no.0923 9230385/09276755022..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila