Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Life with Lady in Black,a Kuwaiti Samaritan E14

After seven days goes by,a new year s evening come and another celebration for our group.We make to arrange a center table for fruits display,an oranges pyramid and reddish apple,a line of coke in can and pepsi soft drinks.Some of my drinker friends produce a homemade lambanog by mixing with ethyl alcohol and yeast.At night,we start the party by listening a disco dances song and the best filipino rock ballad,love song,western rock and mellow touch sound in a cassette stereo.And most of our visitor,friends dancing in the ballroom, feeling funny and crazy through the taste of traditional wine and the music. I ve got high and easy,to talk something for my friends in arabic and english languages this time of celebration about the filipino new year.After a three hour of fun,I find myself on my bed dreaming again about my family:new year s day activities,maybe they attend the church gatherings and pray for our situation now and ask for a blessing this new years day?Oh Lord pleased help us to do my part as a father and my responsibilities now,lead my wife and my daughter to live far away from me and blessed with abundant life now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila