Friday, June 29, 2012

From Ayala -Alabang short story of Love

roynlourd
Roy and Lourdes

They started to meet at the place in what we called'Phase II.A new build community for us when my sisters family transfer to the their own new single unit home.Infront of the house,is the main road direct to Alabang Town Mall,church and the exit way to Alabang-Zapote road. At the back,a nearby community center,park's playground.As a students in Manila this time,it makes us different lifestyle for our daily routine ever since were stayed with our sister together her two young kids.Elsa our younger sister used to take care these two kids before she's going to her career.And Roy is in charge of preparing our foods everyday.And I used to assist all the necessary needs to do.But Everynight,we have a chance to visit the center to meet new friends in a group,storytelling and taking snacks or drinks as our habit und ntil one by one sleepy and going home.And every week end,the place is habitual for those residents as social place and group activities area.They meet here occasionaly for the first time as a part of the group.And I never heard about a close relationship bet. the two.When I graduate and completed my course and work in Tanay,Rizal and form a family of my own and return back in PeƱaranda.They used to visit us and I notice about their status.They told to my parents about the plan to married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zest Air Promos | Cheap Braces Manila